I was down in MIPIM week of 6 March 2012 but this didn’t stop the training. I decided to take in the sights by going for a run along the Croisette in Cannes last Friday, 9 March 2012 what started off a gentle run ended as a calamity when I tripped on the carpet in the street leading to the Qatar Exhibition House – is this significant!?
Not much damage was caused, just a grazed knee and chest on one side – most damage done was to my self-esteem feeling somewhat stupid in front of all the property suits visiting MIPIM!
Back down to earth and a much quieter environment on Thursday 15 March 2012 up at 5 a.m. to get a 20 miler in before driving down to Birmingham to see some new clients.
Surprisingly misty and cold but 8 minutes quicker than a fortnight ago.
- berg has merged with Kennedys
- PSC regime revised: new regulations
- Government considers changes to the leasehold system
- The FCA AGM 2017 - what did we find out?
- Whistleblowing – the Court of Appeal clarifies ‘Public Interest Test’
- The Doctors Laboratory admits couriers are "workers", not self-employed contractors
- Self-employed should receive minimum wage, says Resolution Foundation
- Zero hours contracts negatively impact the health of young workers
- Spotlight on: The Taylor Review
- Carrying over paid holiday entitlement when an employer does not pay for holidays