A Plymouth businessman and his wife are close to a £40 million legal challenge against the RBS bank which they and their legal advisers allege mis-sold them a loan eventually costing them the business.
- berg has merged with Kennedys
- PSC regime revised: new regulations
- Government considers changes to the leasehold system
- The FCA AGM 2017 - what did we find out?
- Whistleblowing – the Court of Appeal clarifies ‘Public Interest Test’
- The Doctors Laboratory admits couriers are "workers", not self-employed contractors
- Self-employed should receive minimum wage, says Resolution Foundation
- Zero hours contracts negatively impact the health of young workers
- Spotlight on: The Taylor Review
- Carrying over paid holiday entitlement when an employer does not pay for holidays