There are many circumstances when a business may need external investment, be it to grow, ease cash flow, re-finance existing indebtedness or restructure (solvent or otherwise).
If you are looking to provide finance then our Banking and Finance team can help you with
- banking and lending facilities;
- perfection and priority of security;
- development finance;
- investment acquisitions and disposals;
- individual domestic and commercial acquisitions and disposals;
- portfolio lending and security;
- inter-creditor structures;
- asset finance;
- corporate finance;
- invoice discounting/factoring arrangements;
- appointment of LPA Receivers and insolvency issues
- drafting finance and security documents in order to secure your interests.
- introducing you to a range of finance providers who may be able to help with funding
- alternative finance
If you have approached traditional lenders such as high street banks or have been advised against such an approach, then you may want to consider a form of alternative finance.
As a more flexible and relevant route for many modern businesses, common alternative finance methods include P2P (peer to peer) lending, crowdfunding (both donations based and equity/ rewards based), pension backed finance and intellectual property backed finance.
Once funds are sourced, Kennedys’ Banking and Finance team can negotiate, advise and manage the process to help ensure that you get the money you need on the best possible terms.
The Kennedys Property Finance Team is made up of specialist lawyers from banking, real estate and corporate backgrounds. They have extensive experience advising Lenders and Borrowers from wide ranging sectors, such as hotels, residential, commercial, student accommodation, retail, health, manufacturing and industrial sectors. We offer Clients a speedy and efficient approach to securing property finance and advise on a broad range of property funding, such as:
- short term bridging finance
- development finance
- funding for auction purchases
- strategic acquisitions
- releasing equity from property
- property investments
- enhancing the value of properties
Innovative solutions and real-world advice
Get in touch with our Finance & Banking team today by calling, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in the contact form.