We act for both landlords and tenants of individual properties and complex portfolios.
As highly skilled negotiators, our team is focused on your business needs, negotiating the best terms possible and providing strategic advice both before and after completion of the lease.
We will consider each of the lease terms and the impact of them in the context of your business objectives.
Protecting the interests of our clients is paramount and we will provide practical options and advice throughout the negotiation process including but not limited to advice on:
- the impact of the terms and conditions in the lease
- negotiating the best terms for your business needs
- consideration of key terms, such as
- user restrictions
- rent review provisions
- repairing obligations
- alterations terms
- dilapidations issues
- seeking a guarantor
- guarantors’ obligations and liabilities
- break options
- exercising the break option
- dealing with disputes with your landlord
- dealing with disputes with your tenant
- renewing the lease
- terminating the lease
- options for the landlord when the tenant cannot pay the rent
- what happens is the tenant vacates before the end of the term
- subletting your premises
- sale and lease-back of premises
- strategic advice on properties surplus to requirement
Please also refer to “If you manage a property portfolio” for more information about our services to landlords and tenants.
Making your life easier
We will work with you to understand your goals and ambitions so that we can deliver effective advice within your timeframe. Get in touch with our team now by using the contact form on this page, calling or emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org