With many years of experience under our belts, our Real Estate team is ideally placed to provide robust, strategic advice to our real estate clients.
Working collaboratively with other specialist departments in Kennedys, we can advise on all matters relating to property including:
Managing portfolios for the best return
- setting up a service charge structure
- creating rentcharges for future investment sale
- negotiating rights of way and third party rights
- remedying title defects
- negotiating the release of restrictive covenants
- obtaining indemnity insurance
- design and implementation of a surplus property disposal strategy
- imposing restrictive covenants
- interpreting options and pre-emptions and triggering them
- assembling sites for development, including road closures and extinguishing right
See our managing property portfolios webpage for more information.
- advising on property disputes with third parties
- mediating disputes as an alternative to court proceedings
- advising on options in the event of dispute between co-owners
- negotiating with lenders to resolve negative equity issues to unlock sales
- finding and securing property finance
- restructuring and refinance of properties,
Buying and selling
- preparing your property for sale or development
- how to add value to your property prior to sale
- acquisition, disposal and development of operational sites.
- selling and buying properties at auction, including preparation/review of the auction pack
- dealing with distressed property sales and purchases to get best value
What to do when things go wrong
- dealing with insolvency issues
- releasing capital from your property by way of sale and lease-back
Problems or challenges relating to property come in many different forms. Our experienced team will work with you to give you options and to settle on the best solution for you.
If you are considering a new property deal but are not sure, we can guide you through the steps and assist you with your decision making process.