Our real estate finance team has a wealth of experience acting for lenders and borrowers using property to secure loans. Our team can advise on all aspects of property finance.
If you’re a borrower
We can provide the advice and support you need if you’re a borrower:
- wishing to secure finance for a new purchase
- wanting to refinance an existing loan facility
- needing short term bridging finance
- having trouble finding a lender to provide new lending
- wishing to make an early repayment of a loan facility and remove it from your title
- secure additional finance by way of a second charge
- wishing to raise finance by sale and leaseback of your property
If you’re a lender
If you’re a lender, we can provide you with a full range of advice including:
- provision of new loan facilities
- refinancing an existing loan
- providing short term bridging finance
- perfecting existing security
- providing additional lending by way of second charge
- help with defaulting borrowers
- acting for LPA Receivers
How can the Kennedys team help?
The wider Property Finance team is structured sectorally rather than down team lines, which allows us to work seamlessly to deal not just with unravelling the client’s issues but to proactively solve the wider financing issues they may have. The team includes individuals with both ‘in-house’ legal and banking backgrounds.
Find out more
Get in contact by using the contact form on this page, calling or emailing on email@example.com