Whether you are new to the world of property investment or an experienced investor with a large portfolio, we will work with you to understand your investment objectives and strategy and will provide relevant advice and support backed up by our vast experience of the investment sector.
We act for institutional investors, funds, corporate investors and individuals on all aspects of property investment including:
- Securing finance
- Buying and selling individual properties and complex portfolios
- Acquiring and disposing of rentcharge investments (including advice on tenants’ rights of first refusal)
- Building and restructuring portfolios
- Strategic advice on how to get the best return on your property investment
- Negotiating options and pre-emptions
- How to get the best return on your investment – granting leases, tenancies, setting up rent charges and services charges, management companies and running your investment portfolio
- Acquiring and disposing of property conditional on, for example, planning consent, satisfactory survey, obtaining funding or vacant possession
The efficient management your property to get the best return on your investment will be paramount to a property investor. We have a team of skilled negotiators to advise you on every aspect of property management, whether you have one property or a portfolio and whether you are a landlord or a tenant.
Find out more
To find out more, please visit our webpages “If you manage a property portfolio” for further information or get in touch with our team now by using the contact form on this page, calling or emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org