Catriona is a solicitor in our Commercial Real Estate team based in our Manchester office. She qualified in March 2015 after training with Berg, merging to Kennedys in 2017. Catriona is qualified to practice in England and Wales.
In Catriona’s first years as a qualified solicitor she has amassed experience acting for a broad range of clients. Catriona has particular experience in Landlord and Tenant, Real Estate Finance and Investment (both with UK and international investors). More recently Catriona has undertaken some Development and Corporate Support work. She prides herself in her ability to think commercially and unlock complicated deals for her clients.
Highlights of Catriona’s career include acting for an international car hire company dealing with all of their acquisition and disposal of sites in England and Wales, dealing with the disposal of a shopping centre portfolio for a key client, the sale of a chain of retail stores which involved a number of UK sites and refinancing a number of clients’ portfolios out of RBS’s Global Restructuring Group into new facilities working in conjunction with our Banking and Finance team.
Catriona is an active member of Future-Pro Manchester and was nominated as Trainee of the Year at the Manchester Legal Awards whilst training.
Catriona prides herself in the relationship that she develops with her client’s, with the majority of her work load coming from existing clients.
- The sale of a multi-million pound portfolio of shopping centres for a key client.
- Dealing with all acquisitions and disposals in the UK for an international car hire company.
- The Real Estate work on the disposal of a chain of retail stores in the UK.
- Acting on the refinance of a client’s multi-million pound portfolio from distressed lending into mainstream lending following settlement with the bank.
- Purchasing a chain of commercial investment properties for a client following the successful sale of their business.
Transport and Logistics
Areas of law