Darren is a Senior Associate in the Kennedys Manchester office. He trained at a Magic Circle firm and qualified in 2009. After relocating to Manchester in 2011, he has obtained significant experience in both the private and public sectors, which he considers adds an extra dimension to his practice.
He advises on a broad range of commercial real estate matters for a variety of clients (including government departments, property investors and developers, local authorities and sporting organisations). His specialisms include site assembly and development work, having assisted with a number of major schemes.
Darren has achieved a PRINCE 2 Practitioner Qualification, which reflects his ability to successfully manage complex projects.
- Secondment to an international developer working on the London
2012 Olympics project.
- Advising a major football club on elements of stadium land regeneration.
- Assisting with the day to day management of a significant property portfolio for a major insurance company.
- Advising a local authority on a 13 acre business park regeneration project.
- Acting for a luxury spa provider on a circa £50m refinancing deal.
Areas of law
Corporate & Commercial