Gender Pay Gap reporting – FAQs
From 6th April 2017, employers with 250 or more employees will have to report data on key indicators of pay between genders. This will include bonus payments and the proportion of male and female employees in different pay quartiles.
What does this FAQs video explain?
Employment law expert Michelle gives answers to frequently asked questions on gender pay gap reporting, covering:
- What to report on Agency workers.
- If your Company is part of a Group.
- Employee’s pension contributions.
- How the report should be presented.
- How the legislation will be enforced if not complied with.
Where can I find more information?
Michelle Gray also hosted a 30 minute webinar on 7th March 2017 on what to expect and how to prepare, apply and interpret the impending regulations. Watch the webinar again here.
Who can I talk to about gender pay gap reporting?